- I finally completed 30 days of Yoga…it only took me 2 months! On to the next challenge.
- I’m very late to the party, but I finally watched La La Land and absolutely loved it! Although the ending broke my heart a little…wasn’t expecting that!
- Made and consumed a delicious gluten and dairy free orange and chestnut cake, from River Cottage Gluten Free.
- Listened to a really interesting documentary on Radio 4 about adoption, definitely worth a listen to understand how it effects everyone.
- Finally used my birthday voucher from last year and had a fantastic massage, just need one everyday!
- Assignments galore this month! And still more to do! At least some of the vocabulary and concepts are beginning to take root!
- Lots of lovely celebrations with birthdays and bonfire night, with my first attempt at making Parkin…a veritable success, we may have begun a new tradition!
- More recipe firsts…making dahl (which the girls thought must have originated from Roald) and homemade waffles.
- The woolly jumpers are out, alongside crackling log fires…it’s feeling very cosy around here!