September was a month of change and new starts for the majority of our household, with new schools and starting a university course. Even after a few weeks it all still feels like treading new ground, with so many things to try and get my head around. But even in between the madness, there has been some time to have a little fun.
- The month began with a fabulous family wedding, on a beautiful autumn day. How am I old enough to have a nephew get married???
- Family visits and visiting family, always a lovely treat! The rain held off long enough to get out and enjoy the great outdoors.
- We had a fantastic day out at Bristol Museum, taking part in their interactive Pliosaurus exhibition. It was great for families (and it’s on until 7th January!).
- M went to a secondary school open evening!!! I was ok until I got there, then I felt quite unprepared for this next change to come!
- The girls were in an amazing concert through school and isingpop, who came in to teach them songs and dance moves with a positive message. They even had the parents up and dancing at the end!
- We have also squeezed in a fire pit, trips to the park, painting, baking and some autumn walks. Not too shabby!