Sometimes a moment hits where I get a clear view of just how good I’ve got it! We all take the good people in our lives for granted and so here is my ode to the wonderful man I am lucky enough to be married to!
- He always has time to make things fun and make the children giggle, with cheesy jokes and cheeky comments.
2. He lets the children be just as cheeky back!
3. He never complains even though he suffers a lot with pain and headaches.
4. He is very kind and patient with all of us…a house full of females can sometimes be a challenge (I know because I’m one of them!?)
5. Gives lots of cuddles.
6. Listens to the woes of both wife and children and provides a new perspective.
7. Always happy to go on family days out, walks etc and let me constantly take photos without complaint.
8. Happy to help, even after a hectic day at work…some direction may be needed 😉
9. Likes to share funny pictures, jokes, videos to bring a smile to everyone’s day.
10. Loves being tickled (ok maybe not…but we still do it anyway!?)
11. Gives wonderful foot massages…even though he doesn’t get any in return (yuk! Can’t touch other people’s feet!)
12. Watches tv programs that he doesn’t really enjoy, just to keep me company (and can’t even see the screen at the moment)
Just a few things to be grateful for…can you think of someone that’s awesome too? Maybe you could share your thoughts with them 🙂